Friday 9 June, 2017
The renowned Super Salon Summit course is back in London on 18th-19th June, bringing visitors a 2-Day Intensive Training seminar which will transform the ordinary into the extra-ordinary, revealing strategies for super-salon growth.
Hosted by entrepreneur and award-winning hairdresser Caroline Sanderson (pictured) and BHBA award winner Carla Zebrowski, the event will cover everything from the perfect marketing formula to how to build a loyal team. Below highlights the busy schedule:
• Super Salon Business Model –The ultimate business model formula
• Super Salon Profits – The 3 main reasons your salon isn't as profitable as you want & how to turn this around
• Super Salon Retail – How to get at least 20% of your clients leaving with retail
• Super Salon Marketing – the 7-step marketing formula to transform your business to number 1 in your town or city
• Super Salon Social - How to get 1700 genuine Facebook page likes a week
• Super Salon Staff – How to build a loyal driven and profitable team
• Super Salon Front of House – the 5 biggest mistakes costing you 5 figures from Front of House!
• Super Salon Service – How to WOW with your service and knock your competitors out of radar
Places for the Super Salon Summit are limited. To find out more information or book your place, click here.